WHAT IS BIRTH COACHING?
By definition, a birth coach is someone who provides support to an expecting mother and her birth partner using various techniques and methods. A Birth Coach helps to lay the groundwork for the birther and birth partner through labor and birth preparation classes. Similarly, the Birth Babe Coaching Courses offer guided, virtual learning for pregnant women and their partners from a Certified Labor Doula & Birth Coach to feel empowered, be prepared, and ultimately, love their birth.
• Do you want the direction, guidance, and access to a Certified Labor Doula for your birth support for less than $600?
• Do you want to learn techniques and skills to empower you to birth your baby the way YOU want to?
• Do you feel you have the capability to learn these skills virtually and enable yourself and your birth partner to essentially become your own Doula(s) when it comes time to labor?
• Do you want to have access to all of this information right at your fingertips?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, then the Birth Babe Online Birth Coaching Courses are for you!
Through the Birth Babe Coaching Courses, you will have access to the following:
• Meditation & Breathing Techniques
– Learn how to meditate while laboring and welcome the birthing process as a natural and beautiful event that you alone are capable of achieving. Learn the secret to having a “scream-free” labor process through a structured and guided formula designed to help you remain calm and in control.
• Valuable Stretches
– Become educated on various stretching techniques that will help your baby get into the proper position for birth and offer you relief as your baby’s arrival day approaches. Have access to these guided stretching classes weeks before your due date to ensure you are comfortable and familiar with them during labor.
• Breastfeeding Tips
– Gain insight into how your baby will feed during their first few days/weeks and how you, as the mother, can provide these essential nutrients to your newborn. Get organized with a printable Breastfeeding Plan that you can fill out and refer back to.
• Preparation Tools
– Being prepared is one of the most important aspects of pregnancy and the birth process. Get access to the ultimate guides for your hospital bag essentials, pre-birth products, and even learn how to make your own DIY Postpartum Recovery Kit!
• Birth Plan Resource
– Get organized! Fill out your personal birth plan and learn how to effectively communicate your wishes and educated decisions to your doctor/midwives and birth partner.
• Gain General Knowledge
– Learn key terms, phrases, and jargon to become familiar with throughout your pregnancy, labor, birth, and postpartum experience.
• AND MORE!
Give yourself the kind of birth support you deserve through